Friday, September 17, 2010

Hi, I enjoy a Dell laptop, Unfortunately my I push button with the sole purpose on the grand piano is ruined. What are possible soln

I own a Dell laptop Inspiron 1505. My I key is out of use.



How can I rectify the problem of a single key out of commission.



Do I have to replace the full keypad. That will be costly.



I would be grateful if somebody can notify me a simple solution


Answer:

Dell has excellent troubleshooting support if you progress to www.dell.com you can chat with them live nearly any problems that you are having next to the computer. Also if you got any type of coverage on it when you bought it should cover adjectives expenses to have it fixed. I dropped mine flat on its eyeshade on a tile floor, called and they picked it up and replaced my peak and motherboard all for free. I would telephone call them and see what they say in the order of your warranty coverage and visit the website for adjectives questions similar to that.
You say that your I push button is not working, but how exactly could you type it contained by your question? Your problems might run deeper than an alleged grand piano issue.
if your l key is broken next how can you spell l and single and costly?

its probably a lose ribbon cable or youve gotten something stuck under the knob, or you may have a virus. you only need to run some antivirus software and spybot programs.
you tried to rectify it yourself! it's individual one key. let hope you dont have to replace the entire keypad. most of the time you can unfold it, let me bring back back w/you. it shouldn't be a prob!


No comments:

Post a Comment