Friday, September 17, 2010

How can i rearrange the wireless reception on my laptop?



Answer:

Are you sure your laptop is the problem? It may be your wireless router. I found I get great improvement when I changed the dike my wireless router used. Most people as you would expect leave their routers on the defaulting channel, so you'll carry lots of traffic if you're in a dense residential nouns like an apartment building. When I browsed into my router and changed the focus it uses, my wireless connection greatly better.
you can't... have to carry closer to the wireless router..



sorry..



unless you use a laptop card for internet that is better than what your laptop already have...

..
Your router is what powers the signal from poor to excellent the higher the mpbs the better the reception. The Netgear Rangemax 108mbps wireless router is a great solution i.e. nicely priced at $99 most places. this will increase the signal thus giving you better reception and better acting out on your system when using the internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment