Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do I configure my wireless internet for my laptop?

I am so tired of this! I enjoy tried everything I can possibly think of, minus any luck. I try to connect and it says that the nouns failed because nearby was no response from the wireless router. I own a Westell 327w router, with Verizon as the ISP. My wireless card is a Dell Wireless 1390 WLAN Mini-Card. Can anyone lend a hand me? I have tried virtually every online give a hand source, so pointing me to one of those probably wont help. I really appreciate it if someone can assist me out.


Answer:

Did you try restarting the router?

I have a router, and once surrounded by a while something goes wacky. Just unplug it, hang about 10 seconds, and plug it backbone in. If this does not work, restat the computer

No comments:

Post a Comment