Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hi at hand! I bought a Toshiba laptop 2 days a walk,I want to find out If the price I've rewarded is rational or not

I'm realy sad with the price but i cant find any similar notebook to compare the price! Is in attendance any useful site that can comfort me?or dose any one knows the price for this notebook??

Satelite

PSMADA-00W00D

Intel(R) CORE (TM)2 CPU T5200 @ 1.60 GHz

1.00 GB RAM

ATI Mobility Radeon X1400

14 inch wildscreen

I bought it $1800 AUD== $1440

in a minute what do you reckon???


Answer:

We need more info from you to answer this request for information. Where did you buy it, what is the actual model number of the unit, and what is making you down more specifically (other than the price)?



$1800 is a good price for the notebook you get if you had it shipped to Australia. I bought my 17 AMD Turion64 for $1660 surrounded by store and if I would have have it shipped they would have tax me to death. Just because of the insurance and whatnot.
You may try online computer stores resembling compusa.com or circuitcity.com
I wouldn't pay over 1250
If you consider it was unreasonable, consequently you should have shopped

around.
eeh, you could enjoy gotten just a bit better if you be able to step with a dell I chew over.
you should have go for the T5500 processor as it has a much larger cache offering severely better recitation.
toshiba has a current satelite, with better or one and the same specs for 599.00, i saw it on the toshiba site yesterday! sounds to me like someone bent you over and kept going!

can i get rid of you an island in hawaii???


No comments:

Post a Comment