Friday, September 17, 2010

How can I find out how much RAM my notebook have?

I own a Toshiba Satellite model with a 30 GB tricky drive.


Answer:

Start-Control Panel, then the System Icon, or you can try

Start-Right Click My Computer - Properties. It is at the lower subdivision of the page under memory.
Look at the System Icon beneath Control Panel
Do this:



-Click START

-Select RUN

-Type DXDIAG



The next dialog box will grant you all the info you necessitate.



Hope this helps. Good luck!
At startup, it should report to you how much ram you enjoy in kilobytes.



In Windows, right click on My Computer and select properties. It will inform you how fast your processor is, and how much push you have.
Right click on My Computer and be in motion into Properties. That window will narrate you how much RAM you have.
Right click My Computer,

consequently click Properties.
Open Start

open control panel

Open actions and maintenace

Open system
Go to the My Computer Icon->

System Tasks ->

View System Information ->

General
click ctrl+alt+del and go to concert

how to curl hair with a straightner

No comments:

Post a Comment