Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can I use my blackberry near my laptop to connect to the internet?

I own a blackberry 7100g, and I want to know how to connect to the internet with my laptop through my blackberry.


Answer:

You can't. It isn't possible.
I own never used Blackberry, i hear they are very nice, But i hold a couple Pocket PC like Viewsonic and Toshiba the best and fast was is to use USB cable and turn on Sharing for what ever files you want on your Laptop, anyway the blind format is not the same so not adjectives web page support Pocket PC so you will have to scroll plentifully to read or find what your looking for..... A much better and faster way is to use your WIFI and connect to an plain router and get a schedule of web sights that support your Blackberry or Pocket PC, Yahoo have a great web verbs just for Pocket PC and Cell Phones.... Hay you can also use Blue-tooth or infrared but to slow when connecting to the net through a Laptop....
Connect the blackberry via bluetooth (if your laptop has it).


No comments:

Post a Comment