Friday, September 17, 2010

Hiii..guys....call for abet on laptop upgradation ...?

I want to upgrade my HP omnibook XE2 , PIII 500MHZ..currently it have 256 MB RAM,10GB HD , windows 98 ..

can I upgrade the above laptop to >=500MB RAM, >=40GB and to window XP.. ..?

can you provide information where I can download USB drivers , nouns card drivers for the laptop...


Answer:

Ask the experts.

Ask your Computer Hardware & Internet related problem solution on customer_care@shop4u.in or

Visit: http://www.shop4u.surrounded by

Only Solution not marketing

Delhi Team India providing the solution to all over the world.
yes wht u want ?
i form 50$ off individuals like you only for my time
Yes, it can be done. I would suggest you go contained by for a 1 GB RAM.



Windows xp has built surrounded by drivers for most usbs and sound cards. You may not entail to buy them once you have XP on your laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment