Friday, September 17, 2010

How can i procure on my laptop?

i put password on my laptop and forget it so i cant use it how can i correct that


Answer:

try to log on near the Administrator user, of course, if the Administrator user have a Password and you don't know it , you're in trouble.
seem like u gotta reformat it ...
Sorry but you can't conveyance that anymore. Because you forgot the password, click the password hint button. If you still dont remember, afterwards, you should seek a computer engineer's comfort.
Yesterday when I started my Laptop, and entered my password, the computer kept relating me Have you forgotten your password.

I entered it a dozen times, and I could not acquire into XP.

I then turned computer past its sell-by date, then turned it on. Then adjectives was fine.
This is a loaded grill. If i answer it , i essentially TEACH you how to break into pc's. Being ethical i will not answer this question. How do i know that the notebook does not belong to some one else?



try and remember your password, if it's yours
Hopefully, you are not talking in the order of a BIOS password. If you are, you will need to contact the manufactuer to hold them tell you how to reset the BIOS of your device, which may or may not work.



If you are talking almost a Windows password, well, if you can't remember any passwords to the gadget, if you re-install Windows over the existing installation, you can eventually get rear legs into the laptop without losing any background, but you will have to re-install adjectives your programs.
It will be difficult, but try the tips at this site.



http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administra...



Hope that this helps, and right luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment