Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can i upgrade processor for my laptop?

Presently i am using Lenovo Y500 Model 776126Q beside Intel Celeron M Processor 430(1.73Ghz). I want to upgrade the processor to core 2 duo. Is it possible? How much it would cost? will there be some simultanous hardware upgrade required? I am within India.


Answer:

Sigh...

lol, one of the problems with a laptop is that the upgrade is a legitimate pain!! Ram and Hard drive are simple, but graphics, processor, and other stuff (motherboard) are not. I don't conjecture a lot of family upgrade their laptop's processor, I'm sorry, but I don't really think that it is possible unless you are of a mind to spend a lot of money when you could freshly get a different one.. (laptops are cheaper everyday, upgrading the processor if possible could be much more $)
You don't.
You can't!
Laptop processor upgradation is really a drastically much pain. You can check out the laptop vendor's website close to HP or other one to see if there are some solutions.
Usually it is not upgradeable..........If upgraded it costs more......Better not to upgrade.......
I don't conjecture it's possible and even if it is (remotely) it'll cost u a bomb..
Im sorry to tell you, you dont. it cant be upgraded, especially the motherboard. And if you can, it would cost you profusely. okay?
Here is a link that i found when i be thinking about varying my processor, i later a short time ago decided to salvage for a new laptop.



http://www.myplc.com/sony/laptop_disasse...



hope this help


No comments:

Post a Comment