Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can I see the blind better when using laptop outdoors during the daytime?

It can be tough to see the screen if I am using my laptop outside during the light of day. There's lots of glare, shadow reflection, etc.



What can I do to make the eyeshade on my laptop easy to see when using it outside contained by sunny conditions or just plain daylight?


Answer:

You can obtain a hood that fits over your laptop's screen to block out the sun and other outside buoyant. The link below go to one example. There are plenty of others out there, so be aware of free to shop around, of course. Good luck!
explicitly what i would like to know tooo...

will see if anyone know

the thing i usuallly do is put a towel over my cranium, but is gets tooo hot to do that some days
do the following. . . . . .sit facing the sun . . . . .brighten your peak to the maximum. . . . .the try to find shade


No comments:

Post a Comment