Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do I connect a Dell Computer to my tv?

I own a 7 PIN S-VIDEO with the red white and pallid hook-up for the back of my small screen. I have looked at numerous sites. Some say-so to hit Fn and then F8. I own tried this on some of my friends' Dell computers and it works. Then when i go to settings surrounded by my Display menu, it's not showing the tv as a secondary source, even though it's hooked-up to the tv. I hold no idea what to do subsequent.


Answer:

Probably the S-Video out is disabled or switched off. Go to control panel - system - hardware - device governor and click on the + in front of display adapters. You should see at lowest two of them. Double-click them and make sure they are adjectives switched on. If they are, uninstall them and reboot Windows. Windows will find new hardware and reinstall the drivers. If it very soon still doesn't work you could still try a driver upgrade, but that most probably won't work either as it is later almost certain a hardware problem. A hot display adapter is needed then.



One other entry you can try is to right-click an empty cut of the desktop and select Properties - settings - advanced. It is possible that you may find a setting here to enable or disable TV-out.
you requirement a video card with TV out.

how do you make your computer faster

No comments:

Post a Comment