Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do I accss the internet anywhere beside my Wireless laptop when I am surrounded by a location in need free internet.?

I would similar to to be able to access my internet on my laptop whenever I want. Do I necessitate to purchase any extra equipment.


Answer:

You must first turn on your wireless card(should be a switch to turn it on), then it should start inquiring for networks. Go to Start>Connect To> and then select the introduce yourself you want to connect to. Some networks may have what is call a WEP or WPA which are basically passwords for the Wireless Internet. Check near the provider or company you are getting the internet from and get the push button. Then just click connect and you should be honest to go! Hope this help.
Cingular and Sprint make mobile internet cards - The card is $300 and in the region of $70 a month for unlimited access - speed is not exactly DSL but will work fine if you just want access.

(Approx. 100 kpbs)
the cingular and sprint cards are not $300, they are if you dont want a contract(which is stupid) and cingular's is 59.99 a month, i dont know about sprint. But you can budge to places like Mcdonalds, your library, and some other places, but you enjoy to buy something though.


No comments:

Post a Comment