Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can I protect the energy of my laptop freestyle?

Hi! I hold heard different opinion about how to protect the battery-operated of your laptop. What I do is that I always use my laptop next to the A/C cord. Now, some people claim that I should pocket the battery rotten when using the A/C cord. Can you help me set things straight beside this problem?


Answer:

li-ion batteries must decharge time to time.
You never should unplug the battery-operated of a laptop!! even worse you should never disconnect when A/C cord is connected!!!



To maximize the life of bettery what you necessitate to do is, let the battery-operated be charged completely and then remove the A/C cord and run the laptop over freestyle untill it completely i mean it's 99% drained and later re-charge the battery. Re-chargeble battery are designed to be used completely and then again re-charged. So what's the better course of making a thing work if it's not the course it's intended to work?
batteries are experienced of taking a specific number of recharges. It might nouns funny but take stale the battery and run it on direct on power if you are at one place simply. If you remain always at one place while using your laptop, it would be perceptive to run it just on battery at least once a week.

how to curl with a flat iron

No comments:

Post a Comment