Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do I connect my Compaq Presario V4000 Laptop to my TV to see movies I enjoy on my thorny drive?

And what is the element like?


Answer:

see if your tv and computer own a vga input the u need to buy the vga cable connect it then your computer should share you what to do and if it doesn't read the instrutions it came next to and if that doesn't work call up compaq computer ur tv provider and ask them, and a vga flex looks like that line you plug into the back of a desktop monitor. or jus run to goolglr imiges and type in vga cable im sure it would come up
Do you enjoy a tv out connector, or my laptop has a dv out? but I haven't used it. Did it beside my pc using avi files, but picture trait though alright, wasn't great.
you need a special variety of cables. it is saturday so you can run and buy it! U can also watch dvds near it. good luck!
attain a substitute lead frm argos lb5
*do you own a tv out connector on your laptop that what you will need but pic will be crap


No comments:

Post a Comment