Friday, September 17, 2010

Hi, I want to buy a brand laptop near a giant actions within it, i prefer carrying out more than money.?

Help needed to buy a laptop


Answer:

look into sager ... they produce highend killer laptops ... sli, mugging, whatever u want ..
This would be the place to gain high preformance laptops, but they do cost greatly over $2000 dollars



http://www.voodoopc.com/default.aspx...
I wanted alike thing so I bought a macbook from staples ( on public sale right now) and it seems really correct. amazing how much you can do with it. Now I haven't tried it all the same but appearently you can download music off of limewire next to out getting all of the unwanted side effects and virus cool eh. There is something called hotspots and you can achieve on to the interent using someone elses connection also cool especially when traveling. I also haven't figure that out yet but i am have fun trying to switch over so far no frustrations because i am used to windows.

They are more money but htey are suposed to second you longer as well.
Try AlienWare... I've hear awesome things about their stuff...
I only just purchased the HP 9220. It is a high rite pc. Go to hp.com and check it out. The 9330 is also obedient. I love it!
Buy a Sony laptop. Sony is a very obedient brand, they're known for their well brought-up reputation. I just bought a up to date Sony Vaio FE series. So far so good. My matured laptop is Compaq Presario 1000. I've been using it for 3 yrs and its power jack be just broken. It costs $200 to fix it because they own to replace the entire motherboard....Frustrating...M... friend has SONY too, he's be using it for 4 yrs and it's still running perfectly.
Dude, Sony us the answer to your problems. Have a look at the AR and the FE series. They are strong reliable, up to date and look barrier good! Also great customer service:)


No comments:

Post a Comment